Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hi Guys,
I have been scouring the web on how to make money on the net. Let me tell you that it has been a tough task .What with so many scams it seems difficult to find the genuine.This made me do some research and for all you friends out there who want to start a business out there on the Net. Here are a few simple steps on how to go about it.I'll be explaining the steps in detail in my future posts. So do keep a look out for them .

How to make money on the net.

Step 1.
Register a domain.

Step 2.
Buy some space on a good internet server.

Step3.
Get the basic idea of a website mapped out.

Step 4.
Get someone to make your website and put it on the net.

Step 5.
Get the website approved by Google/Yahoo/MSN by submitting it free to them.

Step 6.
Register for Google AdSense and AdWords program.

Step 7. Put the Google AdSense code on different pages of your website.

Step 8.
Drive traffic to your website by using the Google AdWords program.

Yeah!! you are ready and roaring to go!

4 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, good info!

Linda
http://r.yuwie.com/nickersandink

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger captphrank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger captphrank said...

I have a Domian, www.boopies.com ,and its registerd and Hosted by GoDaddy. I've been with them for about 5 years now. Their pretty good... I also have a Blog thats signed up with Googles AdSense. I have to say it was "Hell" getting started. Theres no help what so ever. Sure they have Forums. It's like being in a Bosch Painting. People all crying out for help and getting none.I was one of them. It took me a while to catch on and get things right. I still don't understand all of it. I spent a lot time in the Forums trying to help others get it.. Its really a sad place. As for making money, I have yet to see any. I've had my ads for about 6 months now. ..Bottom line, if your not REAL computer smart, your ultimately going to FAIL. It helps to have a GREAT sight. If you have no Traffic, your going to see NO MONEY. Contenet is Paramount.Theres Many Rules to follow. You mess up Once and Google will terminate all your hard work. Be Very Careful. Don't Click on your own ads. It's the Kiss of Death.Googles AdSense can be VERY lucrative if you have a PHD. in Computer Science, a Masters Degree in Marketing, and an Ingenious Idea no ones ever tried. Sure it works...capt.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger captphrank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home